KURIYAMA HYDRAULIC HOSES
Hydraulic hoses handle high pressures in a wide range of fluid-power applications. From agriculture and manufacturing to all varieties of heavy equipment operations, H.S. White has what you need to get the job done. All products manufactured to SAE standards.
Double wire braid hydraulic hose on easy-to-handle reels – TR2MT – MINETUFF
TR2MT – Double wire braid
Meets or exceeds SAE 100 R2AT
ISO 1436-1 – SAE 100 R2AT/R2S
EN 853 2SN MSHA IC-152/16 approved flame resistant
One and two wire braid reinforced hydraulic hose with MINETUFF Cover – AT3KMT
AT3KMT – One or two wire braid
Meets or exceeds the working and burst pressure requirements of SAE 100 R17
Meets or exceeds EN 857 1SC (sizes 04 and 06)
MSHA IC-152/18 approved flame resistance
1 wire braid up thru 1/2″
2 wire braid all sizes over 1/2″
Piranhaflex™ Series PF528
Braided High-Tensile Strength Fiber Reinforcement
Highly Abrasion-Resistant Polyurethane Cover
Made in the USA
Piranhaflex™ Series PF354NCTL Nylon Tube/Orange Cover Non-Conductive 100R7 Twin Line Hoses
Piranha Twin Line Process
- Bonding of hose sizes from 1/4″ through 2″ ID from available stocked hoses.
- For non-stock hose items, a minimum order of 2,500 ft. is required.
- Split-Back ends are provided; typically as lengths of 12″, 18″ or 24″ for ease of coupling and assembly.
- Intermittent bonding can also be provided in lengths to meet your applications needs.
- Special packaging is available as required to meet your application needs.
- Color coding of multi-line hose packs is available for identification
Flexor TR4XF – Extra Flexible SAE 100 R4 Oil Return Hose
T634AA – Textile reinforced with four spiral wire helix to prevent collapsing