Pipe connectors are often referred to as expansion joints, flex hose connectors, flexible pipe connectors, vibration hose and more. We offer Rubber pipe connectors and metal pipe connectors. Pipe connectors are flexible connectors for pipe systems and often used as pump connectors.
Flexible Metal Pipe Connector Features
Our annular metal hose pump connectors are available in many different sizes, alloys and configurations. Our Matchless metal hose is ideal for absorbing vibration, misalignment, piping expansion or contraction and equipment motion. Braiding enables use at high pressures and attenuates vibration. Each annular corrugation is a separate element engineered to impart optimal flexibility for each size of hose that we offer.
Other hose alloys are available for special service applications. If a hose application requires a less flexible product, an open pitch configuration may be used.
Our flexible pump connectors are manufactured with a 321SS Corrugated Hose, and 304SS braid. Standard constructions are available in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Male NPT fittings as well as Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel #150 flanges. Flanges supplied are flat face. Other configurations of metals and sizes are available. We have the flexibility to customize any ends or hose combinations to your specified requirements. Please contact us for questions regarding pricing and availability.
- Corrugated 300 series stainless steel metal hose liner
- Braided 300 series stainless steel cover
- Up to 1500F degrees
- Stainless and carbon steel fittings
- Optimal corrosion resistance
- Fittings welded to hose by ASME IX, B31.1 and B31.3 certified welders
- Test options include pneumatic, hydrostatic, high-pressure gas, liquid penetrants, helium mass spectrometry, and X-ray
- Certifications available
- Ideal for petroleum piping systems, industrial Piping systems and submersible pumps
- Long Lasting for your critical need
- Made in the USA
Flexible Rubber Pipe Connector Features
- Liner materials include Natural Rubber, FKM, EPDM, Nitrile, Neoprene and more
- Temps up to 400F degrees
- Pressure to 150psi
- No metal-to-metal contact, no electroylic action
- Designed to absorb noise and vibration
- Absorbs water hammer and water vibrations
- Ideal for Industrial piping, heating and air conditioning systems
- Made in the USA