PIRANHAFLEX SERIES PF528 HYDRAULIC HOSE
Piranhaflex™ PF528 Series consist of three individual components chemically bonded to ensure maximum performance.
Piranhaflex™ PF528 Series is ideal for general purpose high pressure hydraulic applications with working pressures of 2,250 to 5,000 psi (depending on size). This hose is commonly used in industrial hydraulic construction, material handling, and agricultural equipment.
(-03 & -16 MTO is available upon request).
TUBE: Specialty grade nylon.
REINFORCEMENT: Braided High Tensile Strength Fiber Reinforcement.
COVER: PF528 Series has a black highly abrasion resistant polyurethane pin-pricked cover.
SERVICE TEMPERATURE RANGE
-40 ºF (-40 ºC) to +200 ºF (+93 ºC) for Petroleum based Hydraulic Fluids.
-40 ºF (-40 ºC) to +140 ºF (+60 ºC) for Water-Based and Phosphate-Ester based Hydraulic Fluids.
- Lightweight- less than about half that of comparable rubber/wire hose.
- Improved flexural rigidity, up to 17% less force to bend vs competitive 100R8 type hoses.
- Meets or exceeds SAE 100R8 impulse. requirements at half of SAE recommended bend radius standards.
- Improved kink resistance, up to 50% more force required to reach kink initiation vs competitive 100R8 type hose styles.
- Will not swell or degrade in contact with most hydraulic fluids or oils.
- Highly abrasion resistant.
- Inner tube will not chip or peel in service, eliminating the possibility of system contamination.